Saturday 12 May 2012

Back to the blog!

Well it's been quite some time since I last managed a blog post!! There's been a lot going on here at A Alicia, so I thought I'd give a little update of some of the things that have been keeping me away from my computer!

I've been running lots of lovely craft workshops, mostly celebrating hen-nights, but I was also thrilled to be involved in an extra special party celebrating the 5 year birthday of the always gorgeous The Natural Wedding Company! You can see lots more beautiful photos of the day (and the gorgeous food, flowers and decorations...), taken by the wonderful wedding photographer Mark Tattersall, on The Natural Wedding Company's blog here, but below are a few of the shots Mark took of the Scandinavian Inspired Decorations Painting workshop I ran during the party (and one of me and the gorgeous Charlie who runs TNWC!).
It was a wonderful, truly memorable day, and I was thoroughly honoured that Charlie invited me up to be part of it and to meet and celebrate with such a fabulous group of brides/brides-to-be.




I've also been working hard on my new ceramic jewellery collection... It'll be launching very soon, but in the mean-time, here are some behind the scenes shots from my recent photo shoot for the collection. I shared the shoot with the lovely Emily of By Emily, so we shot my work in the morning and hers in the afternoon, and it was wonderful to see more of her beautiful work in the flesh. We got together the usual team of Sibell behind the camera and Dolly and Rhonda on make-up and hair, plus our stunning models Anna and Agnese! I can't wait to share the final shots, but for now here's a sneak peek of my front room as a photography studio!






And as if all that wasn't enough, I've also just moved into a new studio! I'm sharing with Hazel Stark and Elin Green, and downstairs from Lu Flux, so it's going to be a little hub of creativity!! We're busy planning our first open-studio sale event, so watch this space!

Well, I think that's it for now and I'll try not to stay away so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment