Wednesday 6 June 2012

NOOK Shop

I was super excited to make my first visit to NOOK (a gorgeous new interiors and accessories store in Stoke Newington) last week for their grand opening celebration. I'm going to be running some workshops there (details coming soon!) and they are also stocking an exclusive selection from my new ceramic jewellery collection, but I was most excited to get a look at all the beautiful work they are stocking by other independent designers.



I loved the fresh, Scandinavian feel of the shop and the quirky/beautiful/practical products - some of my favourites being the simple dipped beeswax candles and the Reiss Enamel pots bellow, bags by BAGGU (I never go anywhere without my mustard yellow recycled cotton BAGGU backpack) and the cute dog, but he wasn't for sale.




NOOK are also planning an online shop, so I'll keep you posted on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment