Tuesday 18 November 2014

Renegade Craft Fair London - this weekend!! 22nd-23rd November 2014

I'm busy this week preparing for the fabulous Renegade Craft Fair London this coming weekend (22nd-23rd November 2014)! I can't wait to see all the other vendors with their beautiful handmade products and to let my jewellery, pots, decorations and more out into the world!


I'll have truly amazing Renegade discounts on my jewellery collection, Christmas decorations and even my new button collection, plus one-of-a-kind sample pieces including hand-thrown bud vases - so maybe you can treat yourself as well as someone else!

For the first time this year I'll also be offering gift wrapping on purchases from my stand - in lovely recycled gift boxes, tied with vintage ribbon and a hand-printed gift-tag by Memo Illustration, so don't miss the A Alicia stand, number 49!





The fair is open this Saturday and Sunday (22nd-23rd Nov) 11-6pm, just off Brick Lane (near Liverpool Street and Aldgate East tube stations) - you can see full details and location here!

And don't worry if you can't make it to London, you can still get a bargain with 20% discount on everything in my '£30 and Under' shop section, using code '20OFF30', until the end of November, and free UK delivery on all items over £7.

No comments:

Post a Comment