Wednesday 7 December 2011

Workshoppe opens today!!

The gorgeous Workshoppe design pop-up-shop opens at 1pm today!! So if you've got Christmas shopping to do, be sure to pop along between now and Sunday 11th Dec (it's open late each evening, so perfect for after-work shopping- see the website for times).

The line-up of designers includes Hazel Stark (who also curated the shop), Abigail Brown (who's gorgeous flamingo is firmly on my Christmas wish-list), and Elin Green (who's stunning wooden bowls and containers I've already mentioned to Santa), along with jewellery, home accessories, handbags and furniture!


And there'll even be wrapping paper (like the beautiful work of Katy Goutefangea above)!

And of course I'll be previewing some of my new Mountain Necklaces (below), part of my new range that'll be coming out early next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment