Wednesday 30 April 2014

Brooch making fun at SMUG!

Last Sunday I spent the afternoon teaching a gorgeous group of ladies how to make embroidered brooches. We were tucked away in the quiet upstairs room at SMUG surrounded by inspiring things (if you don't already know SMUG be sure to check it out - it's the most gorgeous shop full of exquisite homeware and jewellery by independent designers).

If you fancy coming along to one of my SMUG workshops, check out my up-coming dates here or join my mailing list here to receive details of new workshops as they're added!

SMUG also hosts a range of workshops by other designers-makers (not just me!), from screen-printing to origami garlands! Check out their full line-up here.





Some of the workshop participants wearing their creations! I love how given the same materials and guidance everyone comes up with something completely different!!





No comments:

Post a Comment