Wednesday 21 May 2014

Home for Now!

I'm so excited to feature this gorgeous new book, 'Home for Now', by the truly lovely Joanna Thornhill! Jo wanted to create a book for those of us who don't (and may never!) own our dream home with plenty of disposable income to lavish upon it, but still want to make the place we currently call home feel like home! So Jo went on the search for examples of rented or first homes that people have really managed to make their own in creative ways. I'm thrilled that she decided to include some shots of my little flat (which is a new-build shared-ownership flat, not the period conversion or loft apartment of my dreams!), as I'm a great believer in trying to appreciate and make the most of what you have, and in creative solutions for making the best of things.

Here's a little peek inside the book, which is full of beautifully photographed real homes, inspiration and tips for how to make the most of your current place. (p.s. That's my little balcony in the last photo, with the vintage deck-chairs as wind-breakers!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment