Friday 28 November 2014

Renegade highlights!

I had a fantastic time selling my wares at the Renegade Craft Fair London last weekend, surrounded by the most amazing designer-maker talent (not to mention shopping temptation!). Luckily for my wallet I didn't have more than a few minutes spare to dash away from my own stand, but here are a few of my highlights from the fair!



I was so lucky to be sharing a stand with the absolutely lovely Serina of Jubella London and her beautiful handmade aprons and oven gloves (a pair of which may have made their way home with me!), in stunning fabrics.


Always a favourite of mine, Amy Worrall's busty ceramics never fail to make me smile. 


Caitlin Hinshelwood was a new discovery for me and I fell instantly in love with her designs and stunning colour palette.


Can't wait for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment