Monday 16 January 2012

Sneak peek! Photo shoot for the new A Alicia collection!

My new collection is almost ready for launch and Sunday saw our little flat once again transformed into a photography studio (with the help of a giant roll of paper hung in front of our book shelves!) for a fantastic model shoot!
I worked with such a lovely team for my last shoot, so I couldn't wait to work with them again. Sibell Barrowclough was behind the camera and the Dolly and Rhonda girls were in charge of hair and make-up! Our gorgeous model Agnese (an architect by day) looked amazing, and my lovely assistant Emily made sure there was a constant supply of tea!

The new collection will be coming out very soon, so watch this space...(and grab any sale bargains you have your eye on before they're gone!)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your jewellery, so gorgeous, tactile & bold.

    ReplyDelete